CLASSIC SETClassic lashing is the art of skillfully applying one single eyelash extension to one isolated natural lash.
- The price is for Eyelash thickness 0.15mm
- Extra $10.00 for Eyelash thickness 0.10mm
- Extra $20.00 for real hair Eyelash thickness 0.12mm
HYBRID SET:Beautiful blend of both classic & volume lashes, 50/50 MIXED
- The price is for Eyelash thickness 0.15mm individual & 0.07mm 3D
- Extra $10.00 for Eyelash thickness 0.10mm individual
- Extra $20.00 for real hair Eyelash thickness 0.12mm individual
VOLUMN SET:The Volume technique is a pristine method in which you are safely applying anywhere from 2-6 super fine, lightweight extensions per natural lash
Removal Only: $15.00
Removal with New Set: $10.00
There must be at least 40% of lashes left to perform a refill. Anything less or over 21 days will be charged as a Full Set!
* Membership Pricing
It is for the fist time client or for the membership
Frequently Asked Question
Eyelash Extensions are a revolutionary new product that lengthen and thicken eyelashes. Eyelash extensions are semi-permanent single strands of synthetic or real mink lashes that are curved to replicate a natural eyelash. They are applied to individual eyelashes, one at a time, for a natural, elegant and luxurious look – perfect for special occasions or every day wear.
The most common lash thickness for eyelash extension are: 0.07, 0.10, and 0.15.
0.07mm is best to create a volume set by fanning 2-6 lightweight lashes and applying them to a single lash. Also known as 2D, 3D, 4D, 5D or 6D
0.10mm is best for clients who have fine or short lashes and will produce a natural, soft look. These will increase thickness and length but will be virtually undetectable by anyone. For a more dramatic look on a healthy lash, you may choose to use 0.10 for stacking or capping. Stacking and capping is a technique used when you attach an extension to the base of a growing natural lash while there is an extension attached to it. This technique is used a lot in refilling.
0.15mm is the most common thickness. It still provides clients with a natural look, but will give an overall appearance of thicker, longer lashes. This thickness works well on clients with fine to medium natural eyelashes.
Lashes come in multiple different curl types and will give the flexibility to work with any client or eye shape.
J-curl: Very straight. Mostly used with a hooded lid
B-curl: Popular and straight with a slight curve. Creates a natural look that can be used with many eye types
C-curl: Most popular and curled at the outer tip. C curl can be used for a extreme or natural look on many eye types.
D-curl: Curled at both ends of the extension creating a “doll-like” effect. This lash difficult to work with on clients with straight lashes
L-curl: L curls have a flat stem that allow an easy glue bond and dramatic lift to naturally flat lashes.
The most popular lashes are Synthetic Mink Lashes, Synthetic Silk Lashes or Real Mink Lashes.
Synthetic Mink Lashes: These come in every desired length, curl and diameter. These are the most common lash used. Synthetic Mink Lashes are high gloss, curled and tapered to perfection and will give the clients a glamorous look. Not as soft as real mink or silk, but hold their shape well.
Real Mink Lashes: Mink lashes are a very light weight, soft and natural looking lash. It’s like wearing feathers, but have a tendency to fray on the tips. Mink is a more expensive eyelash extension. When working with Mink, opt for C or D curl as mink lashes do not hold their curl as long.
Synthetic Silk Lashes: These are quite and flexible. They come in all lengths and curls. You might notice less shedding at the client’s refill appointment as compared to using synthetic mink lashes because of their lighter weight which result in better retention. They can look more natural and don’t provide as much drama as synthetic mink lashes.
It varies from client to client. When applied properly, semi-permanent lashes can last up 2 months, depending on the natural growth cycle of your eyelashes and expertise of the technician applying your extensions. We normally lose 2 or 3 eyelashes everyday, we also grow a new lash to replace the one that fell out. To maintain the look of your lashes, a retouch will be required every 2-3 weeks. However, general after care will affect how long the extensions last.
We recommend getting a retouch every two to three weeks. A natural eyelash sheds every 60-90 days on average due to the natural growth cycle, and is replaced with the growth of a new eyelash. At any given moment, each of your natural lashes is at a different stage of this cycle. A retouch is needed to replenish the lashes that have completed their cycle. Retouches generally take a short time and are relatively in expensive.
Eyelash Extensions, applied properly, are easy to maintain. To maintain the look and extend the life of your lashes, please follow these easy-care instructions:
• Do not wash eyes or shower for 24 hours after your lash application.
• Avoid humidity and do not swim or use a spa for 48 hours after lash application to allow adequate time for bonding. In the shower, you should avoid direct water spray on your extensions and washing your face directly with hot water.
• Be gentle with your lashes; keep them clean and dry and brush them daily; Avoid rubbing your eyes or using aggressive back and forth movements; use only a water based remover if necessary; cleanse daily (we recommend baby shampoo); keep your pre-booked retouch appointments every two to three weeks.
• Do not use an eyelash curler. This may cause the extension and your natural lash to fall out prematurely. Besides that, you are going to have fabulous lashes and won’t need to curl them
• Do not pull on your lash extensions, it may cause your natural lash to fall out
You will be reclined comfortably with your eyes closed, while your eyelash extensions are being applied individually to your natural eyelashes. It generally takes 60-90 minutes to apply a full set of eyelash extensions. The procedure is so relaxing and comfortable that many clients fall asleep. A retouch can be done in as little as 30-45 minutes.
No, not at all! The most important thing is to make sure you are having them applied by a highly trained and certified eyelash technician. The Lash adhesive is physician formulated and pharmaceutical grade lash adhesive on the market. The adhesive dries very soft on lashes, allowing the lashes to stay flexible and bouncy just like your own lashes. The Eyelash Extensions will adhere to your natural lashes softly and comfortably while not damaging your natural lashes or causing the natural lashes to fall out, you must not try to remove the Eyelash Extensions on your own.
Yes, they can easily be removed by your eyelash technician. Please do not attempt to remove any lashes on your own as you could damage your natural lashes this way.
We recommend at least 2 days before your scheduled event. As with any beauty enhancing treatment, it may take time to adjust to your new look
How to earn free Eyelash Extensions Services
- * We offer “Points redeem system”. Clients earn 1 point for every dollar spent that they can redeem for services in the future. 10 points is redeemed for $1.00
- * We offer “Refer friends for bonuses”. 10 friends’ referrals, get a free eyelash extensions (70pcs/eye).
- * VIP Membership Program: Follow Facebook page www.facebook.com/amylashspa to become the member. Keep visiting the spa 10 times in a year for keeping the membership to get the membership price.